Any user whether availing any of the services or potential user who intends to use the services offered by this application and registers with the application, the usage of application in the matters covered by the terms provided under this policy.
Scope & Status:
By using or dealing or communicating either by user or any other person for that matter, of this application and for the matters relating to information technology and intellectual property rights shall come within the ambit of this terms of policy. It is to be understood as to applicability that terms of this policy do not in any way contradicts any law existing but only supplements it and tries to provide a framework through which various aspects as to Data collection its usage sharing, information technology and intellectual property matters in specific and other things in general are to be governed.
Purpose:The basic objectives of this policy terms is to:
- Provide for consent by users to collect data, maintenance of data regarding security.
- Sharing of data and also withdrawal of consent.
- Enumerating situation and circumstances wherein cause of action or fixation of liability likely to arise.
- For the purpose of laying down a code to define and degree of care, caution and diligence to be adopted by any user using this application or dealing with app in any matter.
- Provide for various aspects such as Information Technology Aspects and intellectual property law aspects i.e. trademarks, etc. in dealing with the application.
This is one of the most important documents available for users on the application. It details with views and procedures on the information collected from visitors/users.
This policy is technically a legal document, great effort had been made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, and obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text are not included in this.
The terms of the policy are grouped into the following sections mainly:
- Information Collected.
- Information Technology.
- Intellectual property matters.
- Consent and withdrawal of consent.
- Method of collection.
- Storage of information.
- Contact details.
- Interpretation clause: The terms appearing in these rules shall be interpreted
according to their natural meaning unless a different meaning is provided for the
purpose of these rules to the term. Some of the meanings are hereby provided:
- developed, managed, owned by "Country Online Services Private limited" and any person acting on their behalf like employees, directors, associates, partners including their assignees, licensee, executors etc.
- “You” “your” shall mean user using this application. However the terms “you” “your” shall include in case of rules relating to unauthorized access, attempt to hack or violation of intellectual property rights, and offences, mean any person whether being a user or not , whether uses the application or not or mere visitor.
- Law is to be laws that are in force in the union of India for the time being in force.
- Intellectual property law is to mean various enactments, rules, regulations notification issued there under by any authority under such enactments relating to the matters of intellectual property law that are applicable in India for the time being particularly Copy Right Act 1957 as amended from time to time and the Indian Copyright Rules, 1958 (Rules) and Trade Mark Act 1999 as amended from time to time, Trade mark (Rules) 2017.
- “Application”/”App” to mean the application of “iconwave” for the purpose of providing services contained therein the application on android Or/And iOS platform.
- Information Collected: during dealing with the application or availing services
offered by the application or by registering as user we collect the information
from user, which is of personal nature ,following information is collected:
- We shall have to access to and store data like name, mobile number, email address, address, and bank account details and other documents etc.
- User’s e-mail address and password.
- Mobile phone number.
- We may preserve a record of any correspondence between you and us.
- A record may be maintained and viewed by us of any request placed, complaints raised or any other transaction with us through the application ;
- As and when survey is conducted or questionnaires are sent to you we shall save your replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes.
- Details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through the application or otherwise. This may include information such as your credit card, debit card or bank account details, details of Trips you have booked or offered through the application.
- A report will be preserved providing details of your visits to our application and the resources that you access.
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem with the application.
- Information about you which we may receive from other sources.
- We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but you may not be able to take advantage of all the services we offer without doing so.
- Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced back to your ISP or the large company or organization that provides your internet access.
- We may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our application, and to administer and improve the app.
- It is particularly of paramount importance to adhere to and ensure that none of the provisions of Information technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations made or issued there under particularly the Information technology Rules, 2011.
- Any person who whether willfully or otherwise gains or tries to gain or cause to gain or so attempts to access information/data available in this application shall be liable to be prosecuted under relevant provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and relevant provisions of IPC 1908, which shall be other than action or claim for damages that we are entitled and also under various applicable laws.
- Access secured by way of unauthorized means is not limited to technical information but also to other information like financial personnel or other and not only of us but also of any other user.
- Ownership of Content: user shall retain all ownership rights over the content posted in the application, and we do not claim any right or title over the content part.
- License over content: ownership over content lies with the user however when user uploads or submits content in the app for the purpose of using this application, user grants us license over the content to us. Such license allows us to use the content for the purpose of offering service and also to communicate, distribute, modify, publicly display or perform, publish, reproduce, store and use such content worldwide. This license granted by user is for the purpose of operating, promoting, marketing and improving our services.
- The license so granted by user to continue even after termination of relationship.
- User is entitled to withdraw the consent by giving intimation to us and we shall as far as possible try to delete the data if requested in proper format to us.
Data collected in the application by you shall without any prior notice be used by or for the following purposes:
- In any court or tribunal as evidence.
- With law enforcement agencies.
- Service providers like marketing, advertising and Information technology.
- Partners/Associates/Sister Concerns of Country Online Services Private Limited.
- Third parties with whom we provide promotional offers.
- In case of business transfers or application transfers to transferee.
However we shall not in any case deal for commercial benefits use this Data about you.
We shall put in place proper systems for security of such data entered by users and shall use reasonable diligence to ensure its privacy is secured and shall not result in breach of privacy of users
However we are not responsible for any breach of data if the same is resulting not due to negligence on our part but due to some technical reasons.
While in the process of using the application all the users must adhere to, understand and observe the following basic rules:
- Usage of decent language in communicating via App or other mode.
- Do not Post or cause to be posted any information which contains obscene content is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use language which is in itself abusive, threatening or causing injury to reputation of any person.
We shall when providing information from our end, ensure the correctness of the same.
It is mandatory generally on the part of users to ensure that all the information displayed or uploaded in this application from your end is correct to their knowledge and there is no misrepresentation of facts or any attempts to engage in any dishonest and fraudulent act.
- We reserve our right to change/alter/modify/add/delete or amend the rules of this policy without prior intimation however not in contradiction or contravention of any law for the time being in force.
- We commit ourselves to follow and observe highest codes of ethics in dealing with you and expect the same to be observed by all users and to be honest and fair.
- Our services are not intended for and we do not direct them to any children below the age of 18 and that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years.
- The app is designed for families and not children.
- This app requests access to sensitive permissions or data–which include certain functions like the camera or microphone, photos, gallery, audio etc.